- Login to the [Server Panel]
- Click on your server
3. Download dynmap on the spigot site: [Spigot Dynmap]
4. Put the plugin in your plugin folder in file manager. And restart your server!
5. Before we are configuring dynmap we are going to create a extra ip.
6. Now we are going to the config of Dynmap.
7. We are going to set the ip adres from Dynmap to the ip you have just created.
You need to change "Webserver-Bindaddres" to the ip you have just created by allocations. And "Webserver-port" to the port you
have just created in allocations.
8. Now we have to restart the server to apply the config. (Dont forget to save!)
9. We are going to render the world into the Dynmap. We need to do a command in the console: (/dynmap fullrender "World Name")
10. Now we have setup dynmap correctly! No you can type in your search bar the ip+port.
If its not working please (Make a ticket)